@@@@MrEjail@@@@

Engineer or Photographer??? For Personal Life???

20 Jul 2009

2 perfumes suggested for the ladies

Posted by Ejail

Salam,

Hi to all, today i decided to type in english, because I feel like wanted to type in english.I just want to tell u all about 2 new perfumes that was bought by one of my family members.These perfumes I think it is very suitable for those girls who wanted to try new good and high quality perfumes.

The first perfume I recommend to U all is the Chanel N5.This perfume actually one of the famous perfume last time, but it is still famous until now.I think there the smell is very suitable for all ladies.It smells good and refresh i guess,hahaha.

The other one is by BVL Omnia Jade. The smells seems good to me and I like it very much.Most of the BVL perfumes is good and has high quality.

This one I recommend all girls,it is from Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume.This one its smells good any I like it.If any girls that using it, maybe I will take it as my favourite girl.hahahaha.

So if any girls out there are searching for a good and quality perfumes try to go and test those above perfumes.I suggest go to the nearest stores and try to test the smells first, i think u all will like it.










By,
MrEjail