@@@@MrEjail@@@@

Engineer or Photographer??? For Personal Life???

24 Jul 2009

Letter of Examination

Posted by Ejail

Salam,

hi all, today I receive a letter from SPA(Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam).It is about the PTD(Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik) job.Actually,I applied that job on middle of last month by filling the online form on the SPA website.I just surprised to receive the letter today.The letter was about the exam for the PTD job and it will be held on 8th August 2009, from 9.00 a.m until 4.30 p.m.I need to face 5 different types of exam.Haha, so many exam on the same day.Even during my studies, I only had one exam in one day.I hope that I can pass this to proceed to the next level.

Actually, to be a PTD for the goverment U need to face many types of challenge, one of it is this examination.After that it will be the interviews, fitness test, and others(i could not remember everything of it).Why do PTD job need to be test like this?This is because the PTD will be the representative for the goverment, so PTD must be the one that is good in various of things, such as leadership, and others.It is like the person must be perfect in all the aspect the goverment wants to.

5 examinations in one day, haha.The problem now is that I dont know what is the syllabus to stdy for this exam.I will try to us my cousin about it, because she had taken the examination last time.

The exam will be held at the Heritage hotel in KL,near the train station I think.I hope I can do it very well, and pray for me.Well, that`s all for today.

By,
MrEjail